Brokers Title Offices
Brokers Title of Central Florida, LLC, Brokers Title of Leesburg, LLC
Brokers Title of Longwood, I, LLC, Brokers Title of Tampa, LLC
Due to recent events involving COVID-19, also known as the Coronavirus, we want to assure you that our Brokers Title offices are currently making changes to our Closing procedures, to ensure a continuity of business to protect our employees, our customers, and our business.
- Until further notice, our offices are currently open and conducting ongoing closings.
- We currently have and are setting up additional “at-home workstations” that may need to initiate if there is a government ordered quarantine. If Lenders and Courthouse continue to operate and record documents, we will be able to continue with our business and conduct your closings. We are in the process of establishing the option of online Notary closings. We are also closely working with our underwriters regarding the status of searches and availability of counsel.
- We are currently operating at the office but this may change based on government restrictions and based on our own employee situations. There is still the possibility that we may be moving to a work-from-home situation. If this happens, we will be forwarding the phones and accessing all files remotely. We will still conduct the closings at our office.
- If possible, we are requesting that all real estate agents and brokers do not attend the closings in our office. All closings will be conducted separately, with Buyers and Sellers separated in different closing rooms/times.
- Please take all personal steps to help ensure the passing of the virus – wash hands prior to coming into the office and use the hand sanitizer that will be provided in the office. All parties entering the office shall be given hand sanitizer and this must be used. All pens will be used once, by the signing individual and then we will ask that they take the pen with them. Throughout the day (hourly), and especially after each and every closing, we will disinfect the closing table, chairs, doors, etc.
- If you are currently ill, self-quarantined, or have had any contact with an individual having the virus, please let us know immediately and we will work with you to get the transaction closed. We ask that you do not come into the office.
Please let our offices know if there are any issues that can be addressed – we will work together to get through this Virus and continue with serving your needs. If you have any questions, please contact us.